We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If you have already seen the video you will know that it is not complicated, in fact you just have to add sangria to the dough. But he has his trick ...
To prepare this recipe they have used:
- 1 package of white sponge cake preparation
- 3 egg whites
- 1 glass of sangria
- 2 teaspoons of orange scrapes
- 1/4 glass of vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- red food coloring
- purple food coloring
Exactly, the trick is in the coloring. In fact, the sangria does not stain so much that the cake really has an appearance of red wine. So with a few drops of food coloring the issue is solved.
The rest, as always, consists of mixing, baking, assembling and decorating, that if with fruits, such as a good sangria and a frosting creamy that in this case they have prepared with:
- 2 bars of unsalted butter at room temperature
- 4 cups of icing sugar
- 1/4 glass of brandy
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 glass of blueberries, and a little more to decorate
- 1/2 glass of raspberries, and more to decorate
- 1/2 glass of chopped strawberries, and some more whole and half to decorate
- Half orange, cut into pieces, to decorate