We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This soup can be made up to two days in advance, but you must store the noodles on one side and the broth on the other. Heat the noodles in the microwave by adding a little water and covering with a little wet paper.
Ingredients (4 people):
- 225 gr Thai rice noodles
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 chopped shallot
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cup chicken broth
- 400 ml of coconut milk
- 3 cup diced pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon roasted Thai red chili paste
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 450 gr large shrimp, peeled and clean
- 1 cup of Chinese peas
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fish stock
- fresh basil to serve
1. Cook the noodlesaccording to the instructions on the packaging.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the chalona and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for a minute. Add the ginger and cook until it is ready for another minute. Add the broth, coconut milk, pumpkin, chili paste and brown sugar. Bring everything to a boil, lower the heat afterwards and cook at low intensity, stirring occasionally until the pumpkin is tender, between 10 and 12 minutes. Add the shrimp and cook until they become opaque, between 1 and 2 minutes. Add the Chinese pea and cook until they turn bright green, for 1 minute. Add lemon juice and fish sauce.
3. Divide the noodlesIn four bowls. Cover with the soup and basil.BECKY LUIGART-STAYNER
This soup gives you per serving: 21 g of proteins; 26 gr. of fats; 65 gr. of carbohydrates; 3 gr. of fiber; 1,432 mg of sodium; 143 mg of cholesterol and 567 calories.Amazon.co.uk
€ 7.18 / pack of 6
Via: Country Living US